
Hi everyone. I want to introduce you to the newest memebers of our family. And, I want to point out that it was Tim who initiated this adoption. haha
Last week, we adopted these two adorable kittens from a friend's farm nearby. Jake and Ally had no idea what we were doing, even after we arrived at the house. There were two litters to choose from- about 6 kittens in all. The kids picked theirs out immediately. I don't know they chose, all the kittens were adorable, and there were some of every color.
Ally chose a little girl that looks more like a calico. She named her Jessie. Jake choose a wiry little boy who might have been the runt of the group. He has a big personality, and is very daring. Jake named him Indie (like Indiana Jones). : )
The kittens are adapting to our yard very well, and the kids play with them non-stop. The doggies still bark at them, but hopefully over time they will mellow out.
Bonne chance à Jessie et à Indie!
ReplyDelete