Wow- I can't believe it's been sooo long since I last posted a blog. I guess that goes to show how busy life has been. I have so much I should have been blogging about...I'll do my best to catch up slowly but surely. I am currently downloading all of our photos from our recent camping trip to Yellowstone. What a fun trip that was!
Tim has been home since June 6th, and leaves the day after tomorrow. : ( Time to wind up the fun and deal with the stress and sadness that comes each time he has to leave and go back to Iraq. This is our life though. We've had such a great time with Tim being home. All good things must come to an end.
Time to get dinner on the table and continue downloading Yellowstone photos so that I can share them will all of you.
Love to you all. I hope you are all happy and healthy tonight.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nous vous embrassons tous et attendons des emails de TIM d'Iraq.
ReplyDeleteJacqueline et Jean